Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Unique Crafters Sparkle and Shine Challenge


Todays card is for the August challenge over at Unique Crafters. The theme is any project with glitter and shine. For my card I used a Magnolia image that I colored with Copic Markers and then added Glamour Dust to the wings with a Quickie glue pen. That must be my favorite method for adding sparkle to my images. I finished the page up with leftover paper and embelishments from a scrapbook page I did a few months ago and stiched around the edge with my black pen.

For the image I used the following Copic Markers:
Dress and Butterfly R000, R81, R83, R85
Skin E0000, E000, E00
Hair E31, E33, E35
Wings BV00, R000, B0000, BV0000
Shadow C3, C1

Be sure to stop by the Unique Crafters Challenge Blog and add your "Sparkle and Shine" example.

2 comments:

Safdar Ali said...

This is so nice. I worked as a designer for Plastic business cards and this card inspire me for join designing again.

Unknown said...

This is so nice. I really appreciate the design. Hay fairy how long you have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company? What was the most hard work during the job?