Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A New Blog

It’s amazing what you can accomplish when you’re body doesn’t know how to sleep. After many years of insomnia, I often give up trying and just fill my time with other things. My favorite? Putting in a good movie, lighting a pleasant fire in the fire place, heating up a hot cup of herbal tea and pulling out a fun craft project. Some of my best work has been done at 3am in the morning. I have decided to start posting photos of my favorite creations and maybe slip in a few great tips.

The photo I used as the header on this blog is one of my favorite images. I do not know where it came from or who created it, but I'm more than willing to assign credit and give thanks if anybody knows.

Feel free to comment or let me know if you have any questions or requests. I’m always open to new project suggestions.

Katie Butler

No comments: