Thursday, December 15, 2011

Purple Wee Fairy Card


I love this card. It is one of my all time favorite images and favorite colors. It also has the honor of being my first completed card featuring a Copic Marker colored image.  I used one of the Wee Fairy stamps by Sylvia Zet and made the card with scraps from my collection. The flowers in the corner are a digital flower image I printed and also colored using Copic Markers. The blue inked edge is done with the Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink and the little gems have been added using my Imaginisce I-Rock tool.

4 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

What a lovely card I really love this image.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Cardmakers.

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

cyrilla said...

I love all your work! I look forward to getting with you more at Christens to see and learn more of your great work! U are an inspiration!

Katie Butler said...

Thank you so much Cyrilla. You are so kind.